Thursday, May 27, 2010

I have no moon shots to post from tonight's full moon!

So I went outside tonight with my camera and tripod to take some shots of the full moon rising through the clouds- it was amazing-looking. Of course it went under heavy cloud cover by the time I got everything situated! I may go back out now or later and try to get some shots, because within 10 minutes of going back inside it reappeared from behind the clouds!! But I'm tired...sooo professional eh?
This has happened to me so many times. We are driving home, the full moon is rising and it's spectacular. I bolt into the house gather up everything, best guess at the settings, they seem to work and then, I lose the shot!
I have insomnia pretty much every night, so I hope that I get up and take some shots of it tonight later.

No comments:

Post a Comment