Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ole Florida

So Fred and I are in Florida and we decided we wanted to keep our granddaughter Sonya connected with us some while we were gone as we didn't get to see her and the baby crocodile before we left on vacation.
I found a Dora the Explorer Beanie Baby at...where else...a truck stop of course! And we promptly decided we would email, facebook, text, and blog our time in Florida with Dora the Explorer to our sweet Sonya.
Here are a few of the pictures that we have sent to her.
We've also posted videos n facebook that are quite silly, but fun. I've already gotten some comments after asking people not to comment, so we may start posting the videos on this blog if I figure out how to do it. I AM on vacation after all and trying to destress, so figuring anything out technical is a stressor to me as one of the videos will testify to on my facebook postings from yesterday.

Here we are on our way!!!

I know, I know, but he's such a good sport!


Oh yeah. In the quaint berg of Florala!

And one more there...



Our second sunset... on Sunday


Beach shots!




Until later...I'll post tomorrow...got some awesome dolphin shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment