Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Moon 2011

Saturday night was the closet the moon has been to the earth in full moon phase since 1993! However, it was raining here in the old Midwest. Boo!
Jessi, our daughter in Colorado saw it rise and said it was GORGEOUS!
Well, last night was clear and I decided to try to capture it with my camera.
After wrestling with controls and which manual setting to use, I finally got it!!! So excited. This is the first fairly decent full moon shot I've taken in almost four years of owning this camera. I have lots of cool images of the moon, but none as clear as this one. I need to take a little class because self-teaching is a great way to learn, but unless you have oodles of time to dedicate to it, it's also a very SLOW way to learn. CLICK ON IT!

Super Moon one day after...

No comments:

Post a Comment