Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer...

I'm here, I just got back from almost two weeks away with the family and friends.
First 10 days with fam in the Grand Lake area of Colorado at about 9000-10000 feet. WONDERFUL!!!!
Then a couple of days in Denver with Jessi.
Then a couple of days with the Macs in KC.
Anyway, I will post more about our vacation once I have sorted through some of the photos!!  I even have some great shots of the young buck that charged Fred and I on our leisurely 6 mile hike from where we were staying on Shadow Mountain Lake to the village of Grand Lake! And we were concerned about bears, moose, and pumas!! Silly us!
I will also post a long overdue blog of our time last fall up in the mountains with Jessi and Kurt that he asked me about on THIS family vacation.
My bad.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment